August 10, 2009

N.D. the long weekend!

what a nice lazy sunday weather like this,so nice & cool. Lovin' it! Made me more greed on sleeping… I was so so busy ever since start of the long wkend Friday! :)..if evry day could be like tis..rest & relax for 4 days & work only 3 days or even lesser! Dream..dream…. I kinda love the simple BBQ on sat @ aunt hse. I ate a lot while enjoyin the great companion =) She had aslo prepared a fabulous home-cooked lunch for me & joey. My fav. chic curry!! Slurps~ as well as stir-fried veggie w mushroom,fried prawns not for me & the CP wanton soup! Omg..i missed it! Evry wkend im dying of hunger..i’m not a gd wife lah..always can’t cook a proper meal (maybe tt can made joey slimmer) & I’ve been eating unhealthy food ever since more than 2 yrs back! and skipping meals most of the times. Sigh. I promised myself to learn to cook good food aft. I grad! Hahaah..i wana cook simple home meals for joey, my family+friends!! I promise….

ytd was my virgin trip to orchard central+ion finally! Haaha..i noe the nxt fews yrs I’ll go there frequently. Jy+me truly shop till we drop!..:D haven been gg shoppin ever since ….long long ago u noe. Hehe..i had a great time spending money! =p..and the actual plan was to treat sk a belated b’day meal. But he gave us a BIG surprise lor..tsktsk. it was his first time bringin his gf so we cant actually LOL together,mus behave well to keep our image rite…haaha.. so aft a fat meal @ shokudo, they left & we proceed to cont’d exploring the new orchard. gosh!I bought many stuffs!

thereafter, meetin ckp+nette @ night to chill..they both craved for fish+chips for the longest time @Muddy Murphy..aft we order the super big glass of beer den we were told tt the kitchen is closed for man u + chelsea match..!! haaha..both of them looked like lobster aft. the drink w their empty stomach. So in order to satisfy their crave for F+C, we went cine opp for botak jones @ tt hr..v unlucky tt its already closed too!! it was like 11plus am..we headed in to cine for billy bombers instead. Other than their cookie+cream milkshakes, d rest of the food can’t b eaten! Standards is nt there anymore..abit sadden..even the F+C.. .





with our boring no ideas @ 1am, we decided to go safra for bowling!!...hahaa..what a plan! and the final winner is ckp !..since me & nette always got champion for hitting the drain, we said whoever got a strike again (aiming @ ckp) will dance MJ’s moonwalk since the shoes we wearing were v slimy! Lol. Crazy bunch of girls!!



ok for now..i’m not gg to welcome another new yet hectic week even though it was only 3 days of work. Siannn…gonna do my hsework,bath champ & do laundry!..thereafter..preparing for my econs test nxt wk!

Byesss..

No comments: