July 20, 2009

2 Weird Fans

Wedding Bells is the 3rd event I’m helping out. Not paid but all for the sake of earning a day leave for my study. So worth or not worth it… Don’t think so bad! We got free hotel meals everytime! And it’s delicious!!! Especially breakfast it’s the most tempting meal to me! Yummy~ Must attack the freshly cooked omelette, honey sliced ham & all kinds of tasty breads….OMG…saliva drools le**

Previous event lunch @ Chatterbox~includes magnificent view =) And i cant finish the meat..its way too much! so wasted!..if only i can "ta bao" for champ...


Look @ the steak rate! too bad i dont heart beef! :)

.............................................

Haha…well its not about the food….

Every event there will be MC celebs attending. So another co-ord also helping out & she turned to me & suddenly said: “OMG, they are here again!”. I turned around & saw 2 weird M’sian-looking guys – 1 tall & 1 short were strolling around even before the event starts. She said they are here for every single event just to take pic & get autograph of the stars. I was like …”er…HUH?? Ok..” I mean every one will like only admire certain people. Both of them were like loyal to MC stars ever since they were born. B’cos both of them carried 2 big bags which contain magazines, calendars, vcds, blaa blaa from a zillion years ago & whatever passé stuffs that could be found with the cover of the stars that coming to our event!!! That’s amazing….. And they can wait for 4-5 hrs juz to catch the glimpse of the stars for photo taking & autograph.. For wat f*…maybe as joey said, can sell after a star deceased (touchwood!) like MJ. That’s really craziness!! After the stars arrived, both of them were behaving like weirdo & the event manager is kind enough to allow both of them into the holding area to fulfill their wishes! I just LOL in my heart. 2 BIG man in (comical) actions!

That’s yesterday.

I really enjoyed my lunch today at TAO’s Restaurant @ Pomo Centre with my family =) (http://www.taos-restaurant.com/) .Their food & service is totally awesome~ the price is v reasonable can..abt $23/pax for 6-course meal! Their utensils & food deco were quite unique too! Before I go, I read alot of the positive reviews from hungrygowhere webby. So right! Great taste that can melt my taste buds & up to our standards! =D Recommended! But must make reservations. The starter is cheesy toppings of bacon & mushroom gratin with toasted refillable breads. After tt I had Salmon salad..the sauce is incredible =) Can also try farm boy splendor (roasted chickens) also super nice. The shark-fin melon herbal soup is v “pu”..fragrant taste like herbal soup with slight bitter of ginseng. Main entrees I had is grilled snapper with jap sauce..omg! the snapper skin is v crispy & the sauce damn nice. My aunt commented the tao’s oven roasted steak is v scrumptious! Well..i don’t take beef…but we all loves our main course haha =) Lastly, the desserts!! I had the green tea ice cream which I usually don’t get to taste it..tiramisu & brownie were too normal & sweet. Their beverages jug is v distinctive. I had ice summer peach tea which contains fresh peach inside with the aroma smell. The hot tea smell like rose! We even got free coffee after meals. Savoury & satisfied from 4 of us!…… I nv take dinner after that. Did I make u saliva drooling toooo….. ??? hehehe…will definitely go back again! (pics upload nxt post)

This weekend I hunted 2 new products! It’s economical for all women! =) u must learn to apply & love it! It’s KAO Bioré UV Sunblock with SPF 50+ !!!! Cost only $10+. I tried & it’s not greasy at all. Last a day make up for me! The other pdt is for people with nice but messy curls like me! Hahaah…it is a v handy product – Lúcidol-L! Hold my bouncy curls! Cost only $4+. Both can be purchased @ Watsons =)

No.1 Selling in Japan!

Long ago product in the mkt...but still v gd!

SO random.

é ah siaos! cant get 1 proper pic right! roaaarrr!

blur pic somemore :(

y cant i pose like the Lúcidol-L model pic! lol...crazzziness..forget it!

failed to show off my diamond phone la!

my never-ending loves for cutie-pie :)

::So nice! That's my new FB pic =)::

tata. gdnite. =)

No comments: