3rd Lesson - BAD
Maybe is because the 1st time ever Jo's did not come home & sleep due to his 24/7 work. The whole weekend was burn......ya burning alone! So my mood was unstable. The 3rd lesson definitely not concentrating & was I dreaming or wat???!!! My instructor was furious about the way I’m going to spoil his car! ;p
This lesson ended with just 1 word. . . "BAD". The first thing had happened was... the car already "dead". And merely skipping 1 weekend of practice, I totally lost control of the car. Sighz...... Beginners are really a laughing stock! :( And I keep losing my wheel to the left...almost hurting the curb!!! AAAhhh.... I didn’t know must look @ the side mirror laHH... what a crap driver right.....Laugh @ my ownself until die lor.........
Until I came to an isolated carpark where I starts practising my launching & u-turning of the car. Like after 45mins...... then I resume back to the road. Anyway, 3rd lesson is not on form at all!!!! Sadz
4th Lesson
The day before my lesson, I actually BEG Jo to lend me his car to practice.....And yes! It works! Just an hour of practice.......I did practice my controlling of the wheel, turning to the right lane, maintaining my lane :) Finally, I heard good words from my instructor saying it's much better than last week & ask me to maintain =) Phew.....If not, I gonna demoralize myself again for the next whole week. Ya Nette~! Learning driving must put in 101% concentration & coordination with the hands & legs~ hehe....
Summary of learning points this week:
My biting points improved, turning though ok but not smooth, keeping into lane to be maintained!
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment