
Haven't thanks those who gave me my belated birthday presents . . .
Thanks to Poh Suan for coming all the way just to exchange presents with me! Her b'day just 2 days before me :) Actually I didnt have the time to get her a present due to my chalet... But ended up had bought a top for her, glad she like it! What a beautiful necklace from her.... but too it cant fits me....sob sob....
Thanks to my boss for giving me a nice necklace too! Quite a surprise though~Good taste ya'
Thanks to my dear..... da jie da!!! Too bad she nv work with us anymore SIGHzz... Always treat us so good. I got so many presents from her @ 1 go! The luckiest thing to know her ever since I joined my workplace :)
A pooh bear,shu uemura eyelash & glue, estee lauder mascara, pooh slide cute mirror=I love em ALL!!!
Oh Ya!!! Still got 1 final present to get from my one & only Jas. Hehe.....haven really fix a day to meet her yet. Jas never fail to buy me bday present ever since our monkey sch days... Love her!
*.*.*.*Boss Birthday 27 Oct 07*.*.*.*
Happy Birthday ....Boss! =D - Western Lunch @ Clementi Arcade
20 Oct 2007 - The Secretive Proposal
That night Jo proposed to Kailing secretly.. How secretly??? Is when everybody left..........The room left me & u.
How shy his face was. The cheek were as hot as the volcano, the colours was as red as tomatoes...hehe.........Jo's shy shy....
And me.....were smiling like the first time we met. I dont dare to wish for dramatic proposal but quite sweet of him though he wasnt that kinda romantic man but at least he does what he should =)
No comments:
Post a Comment