October 24, 2007

Birthday Celebrations

myspace comments 22 OCT 2007 - 23 years since i was born :)

Part 2 - Celebration @ Downtown East
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Happy 23rd Birthday Dearest Kailing

(sobz sobz...getting older & older)

MY CHALET 19-22 OCT 2007

Firstly, special thanks to my hubby-to-be, Jo for helping me out everything while I just sit there & shake legs. Hehez.... it has been really tough for him to move all those stuff from our house down to his car and his car to the chalet unit. That's what man are for.... God purposely made them stronger then women! =p

Many surprises came one after another this year... why is it better then my 21st? Nono.....I mean I'm only 18 this year lah!!!! haha... But back to reality, I just realised I really look kinda older & older in my pics... Sob sobz. This chalet resemblance my 21st, let me reminds of my grandma. If she's here now, she will volunteer to fried delicious bee-hoon & buy the "freshest" prawns from my market. She will also buy one big juicy watermelon to treat the guest. She's my biggest memory! :(

Anyway, the food that I cater from bbqhouse is average only. The most voted 'worst food' is bee hoon. My taste bud goes bland. Not the 2nd time okay! But I love the chalet! So spacious & comfy!!! I wana go back again. It's a ballot from my company, only 30 bucks for 4D3N! Good deal ya'

Last last last words, BIG Thanks to my aunt for helping me so much during the chalet.

I know my dear friends & family had enjoyed. Most importantly, everyone's HAPPY~ =D

***I still have the "professional" pics in my uncle's camera. Means in better quality & more other pics. Do check back!


My both aunts start to work hard..hehez...Jo's playing his X-Box all day long!

Jo's suppose to bring his X-Box games in a CD pack, but he this sotong brought the wrong CD pack which contains my Hong Kong series drama. HAHA! end up play 1 game for the entire stay!*

My warmth aunts & naughty lil cutie

My dearest friends are enjoying

Wow..eat so much huh...hehez...cheesy Karen

Farmosa~! Thanks girls for the useful Taka vouchers :)

Ah nette had brought her "bf" =x

Bestie Friend, CKP. We had all the fun ya!

Sweetie Pie, lingz

The "look-a-like" couple, lingz & bf. fu qi xiang....many people commented! u think so?
.
.
.
Below this couple is very special! Must take 3 times. But dont you think we look absolute happy :D



Wah, <-left hug("v")right hug->

See, that's the guy!!!(Hey Karen, dont u think look-a-like yr markie? younger brother) :p

My crap Adeline, good ex-colleagues from my previous travel agency

Huiyun, ex-colleague from TMTC


Little cute girl, JY

One of my closest polymates, t00tz!

Mr policeman, SK(every successful man behind lies a pretty woman) HAHA!

Couple 2!

Sexy little girl, PR!

My stoopid biao di!

The craps family
.

.

.

My chocs cake :)


The HAPPY moments for LITTLE MISS BIRTHDAY =)

Everyone singing for me, yippy~!!!



I wish myself for happiness,wealth,healthy,loved!


Wfffuuuuuuu..............

The handsome & hyper-active, JOSHUA
.
.
.
I LOVE EVERYONE WHO CAME. Thank god for creating friends like them =)



My fíancée-always look weird in pics. That's y he seldom take picture lah!


My closest them.

my attachment mates,colleagues,friends,bestest girls
my poly-mates (every year we celebrate each other birthday)
.
.
.

LETS ENJOY THE TIME






.
.
.
MY LOVELY PRESENTS!!!




Joshua is funny!

myspace comments Part 1 - Celebration @ Office
+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

My birthday was exactly the same day & mth with June (my grp snr coordinator cum my best senior cum my lunch buddy cum my “lao da jie”). Thus, my sweet colleagues had planned memorable surprises for us who any one would be jealous? Hehe.....


Why I say them sweet?......

myspace comments

Firstly, I would like to thank June. If not for her, I won't be so lucky for what had happened! Cos' she's really the most friendliest & out-going among us! So many people like her..... EH...sounds like me too~ Hee....that's why we are the same horoscope ya!
All in short, they gave both of us a mega heart shot on Friday. I should also own a credit to one of my sales colleague =) All the girls(precisely, my office has no more guys to talk abt) have been behaving so weirdly..doing so many nitty gritty stuff behind June & me! Haha!!! Obviously, some celebrations are coming up as it’s sort of the office culture….like buying cake & present for the birthday person.

And they did it all during our lunch time.

Almost 1pm, both of us really starve to death & no one wanted to "ta bao" with both of us, all trying to "siam"! Then, one of the girls actually tricked us to the toilet where one of our biggest conference room is near to. We went into the room; all of them were inside waiting. They were all lovables =) And really, they bought lotsa foods which look-a-like buffet together with Sakae Sushi. And both of our fav. ex-colleagues also came back standing behind the pillar holding on to a bouquet of flowers in green & purple (our fav. colour!) June cried when she saw her…me too…I tried to control since everyone in the room like watching both of us closely! =p

Then, 1 of the girl mentioned my boss will come later & give us a surprise too… with the cake. And I thought so.

Halfway through, we were all enjoying the food & taking pictures at the same time. Suddenly………………………………. The lights go off.

The doors open, OMG!....................

ELVIN is right infront of my eyes. I’ve gone speechless & exceptionally touch. I never thought of that moment even in my dreams…. AAWwwww…. That’s was really so sweet. He was holding a cake on his hands walking towards me & they shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY. It was the most wonderful planning ever! Im so happy…and happy……………and HAPPY!!!!!!! Thanks to them =)
He just drop by for awhile, then his manager just standing behind him mentioning “so sorry, he got to go as he had a shooting the whole afternoon.” Anyway, we took pics & I felt so blessed now :)

But hush hush , all this was not suppose to said to the public :) It was actually from one of my sales colleagues who know the artiste mgmt people.


What’s up next??? And the story repeat like my boss is really coming after this & give us a surprise too… with the cake for June since Elvin had presented mine. And I thought so again.

I kept apologizing to myself & thought why the girls never gave June the surprise like me, instead asking our boss come….sighz…. And the girls said the same thing to her. June was like…. “Aiyah, nvm lah! As long as Gillian is happy” And they all can really see my embarrassing expressions after that… cos I cried after Elvin left….sob sob. Too touch….

The girls purposely ask us to take pictures again. And another heart attack coming…..Lights off!
WOW! My eyes appeared another dashing dude, NAT. He’s June fav. =)

Nearly a knockout! Both dudes came one after another. I was like dazzling after the whole celebrations. My boss didn’t come at all. Haha….

The best thing is Elvin gave us a post card sort of his own portfolio, he signed on it & gave us each seen as a small lil gift. Nat also went to bought each of us a gift from The Face Shop, attached with a b’day card with our names & wishes.

I just can go smiling the whole day even till today…………………

No other words, I love them all. It was the BEST they had given me :)

ENJOY THE PICS......


MCTV Big Family





Cry .... cry... gillian



My purple flowers myspace comments

No comments: