
Just came back from the sneak preview movie of "The Detective"("Si Ka Ceng Tam" in cantonese) by Aaron Kwok. Aaron's definately suits this character. I was talking to Joey that if this character is replace by Andy Lau, the effect will not turn out this great`~ And he even agrees & said he still look so good @ his age! :) yaya.. of cos! Aaron is evergreen type of actor. Yup.... I've never get tired seeing every angle of him in the movie! :)
Reflecting about the movie... I like this type of movie & the content..everything is just perfect! The mysterious killer kept running through my mind in the whole show.. "who exactly is the killer???!!!" But a kind advice to all who cant take horror show, this will make your heart attack a few times. I did.
Though it's not meant to be horror, i can use the word ëxciting lah.... So its recommended by me!!! (That's what sneak preview are for) One good mouth spreads to all. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment