( There's a embarrassing story behind this pic with ELVIN NG! ;p )
I shall talk at the ending part of my starry story okayyy.........
So let's enjoy some of the starry pics we took...
Elvin~!~my cuteeee
3rd pose
4th pose
"same old twist pose" Miss Candy & pwincess
Nat Ho!!! Electrifying eyes
Oh..my beauty queen, Jessica Liu
Their Jeff Chang, Miss Candy go & tell him she likes his singing.
And Jeff even sang us 2 sentence~Haha
Aiyo..i really dont wish to take with Adam leh, Cynthia K. jus beside us! =p
I having my tea-break & I said dont wan la..u all take lah! Adam said "come lah, i help u eat, ni yi kou, wo yi kou"(i was like HUH..wt...)
U should have seen him many times ...
Oh man.....lucky its not me (-.-)
Let's eat our food can??!!!
Hi, Lucas
Ok, come to the 1st ending of our pics....Now, let's welcome my kinky story:
This is an annual event & would have lotsa our clients..artistes..salesperson..bosses & junior staffs (like me) attending. Where the purpose is to introduce the power of TV~! nono...Should be said as advertising :)
Many of my colleagues knew I've been waiting for the dude, Elvin *blushed* ...even my salesperson, Roy, the only man in the house knows. Cos I've placed beautiful pic of Elvin & me infront of my com!! He always like to disturb people esp. when I sit behind him in the office. He knows I admire Elvin & Felicia..so he always make fun of me trying to introduce the artistes to me!!!! Though I not really not that hard core to know them lah(but..but...Elvin I dont mind =p) Still, its total fun! Something that will make your heartbeat **pOp-PoP...pOP-poP...PopPoPOpOPoOp (faster & faster)....*AGAIN!!!
Today it had happened & I think first time I felt SoOOoo SHHHyyy. This Roy ah~~! He went up to Elvin & told him that he got a ultimate fan @ his department! Then the conversation between them is quite a distance from us, the stoopid Roy dont know had said what to him!!!
*1st blush~* Elvin is walking towards meeeeeee.
End up leh?
*2nd blush~* Elvin smiles(this time really melted liao) & said : "You are?"
ME(heartbeat is up to the clima"x) : "Kailing""(*shakes hand with him) Carmen said together : "Gillian"
And Roy continues...(pointing @ me) she really likes u alot & must remember she's in the TV xxx dept..blaa blaaa...
*3rd blush~* Elvin said (in a humour way & stretching out his hand towards me) : "Wo ke yi gen ni pai zhao ma(can i take a pic with u)???"
my disturbing colleagues standing beside : "WAAHHHHh....WWOOOOOooo-Hoooo"
ME: okokokokokkkkkkk
Carmen said to Elvin: "she already took with u just now!!"
ME: I dont care(said in my heart) !!!
*4th blush~* Elvin starts to stand beside me, my heartbeat is double shot AGAIN
Carmen ask Elvin to put his hand on my shoulder.....asked us to stand closer! piang~~
Carmen said : "zhe yi ge zhong tou ni yi ting yao ji de ta de ming zhi(this hour u muz remember her name)
*5th blush~* Elvin said : "wah! den 1 hour later u come back & test me"
so cute rite....hehez
ME: smile ...smile.....smile...... OMG faint liao lah...
*last blush~* (after 10mins) Elvin & I walked past each other & he called me suddenly! Gillian!
ARRRGggghhhhh.. cant sleep liao lah! he remembered my name!
THE END =)
No comments:
Post a Comment