October 07, 2007

1st driving lesson

Wow! The 1st Lesson? it's was scary! But I enjoyed it :)

Before my lesson starts @ 10am, I'm feeling "gan cheong"..woke up @ 8am to prepare. My dear Jo still sleeping like a log & gotta wake him up @ 9am. He even can relax & had our "lomantic" breakfast at market until 9.45am!!! Reached Gombak at 10.03am. Jo's purposely stopped his car beside my instructor's car. (Look! He so loves me right, purposely stop besides the car & ensures my instructor knows I've a bf. And he did success! My instructor asked if he's my bf after he left) (-.-)"
Luckily my instructor came the same time & eating his breakfast.

Cool.

My instructor look quite nice & old man. But still seems gentle to me. Maybe 1st lesson...?

He started off with all the basics like explaining the things in the car. He's quite straightforward & a fast teacher.

After all the introduction, we started off to the carpark. I was getting nervous of cos!!! He then ask me to exchange to the driver seat. I'm fully energized~yet afraid to scratch his Lancer lor...haha!

Let me refresh....Ok 1st have to try the acceralator. Put my right foot SUPER gently on the acceralator as it's SUPER sensitive. And my Strong right foot keep Strongly stepped the acceralator & many times kana scolded. Instructor said "I think yr right foot is very strong" So embarrassing....haha
Then ask me to try to move the gears 1,2,3,4 w/o looking at the gear. Always look infront! Next is to step on the clutch, hold on den change to gear 1, step on the acceralator(strongly foot not advised AGAIN), release the clutch slowly to make the car move, finally release yr clutch.


Always mind that clutch is for stopping and changing gears. But my both foots just cant get which timing to step them!!! AArghh.. must really practise 100 rounds maybe :(

I think Karen & Ruiling is laughing @ me now!!! :(
haha....

Then go rounds & rounds at the carpark. 1st lesson so "xin nang"(easy)!! My instructor must be thinking "this girl.. .. sighz" sob sob! But he's very patient actually..Keep repeating Ök, clutch in, change gear, accelerate. Dont go too fast, step on the brake lightly to stop, ..."

My stopping & adjusting the car is CMI=cannot make it leh!!! U know, I always stop before the stop line & the car is like still so far away. I think I just laugh @ myself quietly.

But still very pleasurable & lesson jus ends so fast! Look forward to the 2nd lesson nxt wk ya!

After lesson, meet my dear Jasmine @ Clementi with Jo..he came to fetch me again & waited for her for 1.5 hrs =( In our car & in the heavy rain :(

She volunteer to accompany me to City Plaza to hunt for my ROM dress which recommended from the wedding forum. But it was a disappointment! Though I was SO amazed that there's actually alot of cheap ladies clothings there, but the gowns & dresses like...CMI. None I like & the prices is same as Daniel Yam....$80-$100 & above. Not really worth & Jo's gave a funny comment "The dresses are like placing here for the longest time!" I think so too. Dusty de lor....

Sadded.

Then went to town & had shop the whole day but end up empty-handed home. I guess the nicest & suitable dress will be in the real bridal shop. Cos those dresses I saw is not for the bride, but for the guest :)

myspace comments

I'll continue to hunt my dresses....any ladies interested to hunt elegant & posh dress, can ring me. We can try together. And Jasmine loves it! Hee....


myspace comments

No comments: