February 27, 2007

Sick! Fall Sick! My nose is dropping. Spent 35 bucks to see doctor also same. Hopefully by next week i'll recovered. God said I'll get a perm job by next week, so I better take care of myself.

My dear had been ultimate addictive to his Xbox now....Thanks to me =( Cos I brought him to my aunt house on Chu Yi for Ang Bao collection. Out of boredom, he & my lil'cousin became a team & play Xbox non-stop. Next 2 days, he got himself one from auctions. So Ridiculous lah!!! But I get to play the games too.....But some of the games seem super childish want..... He only got hooked on soccer. And there goes my TV........... I cant watch TV & i'm chanting to him every now & then. He doesnt bother about me..Even my nose is going to drop!

Often, I slept throughout the day when I have no work as to accomodate the "pig" year. Im tired of jobs hunting....It is the most horrible thing I've done this period. Waste so much papers, efforts & time. I promise myself dont quit a job so easily anymore. It became very irritating.... I dont give a damn care anymore. Just get a 1.6k & above job, 5 days, located central, GIMME!

So many things to do yet It's not here yet.

No comments: