It's been kinda few months I nv enter this site.....Many of the people who like to read my blog had deleted my site from theirs. I wana write to myself. I'll made this site a brand new one.
I got a super big flu now while typing. It's been a long year for me. Getting weaker & weaker......
I've quit my job early this month, thinking of my proud future in OXXC Bank. But merely 2 days, I left the job because the position is really not suitable for me. SA=Service Ambassador=It's just a weird position. I dont see why people can survive with standing whole day long like the ah-ney security guard...Lunch hours is like dinner time. Super boring, not my cup of tea. Im still looking for a long-term job vigorously. Hope to get it real soon. I hate to be at home.........
Okies, no more blogging, my nose fluid is leaking all the while, misses everyone who read my blog.
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment