Is marriage really so fragile? Had some thoughts after listening to a broken marriage. They always seems so loving & matured to each other. Every little thing they do together...even times when they shit & bath! But after marriage & baby born, they separated due to each other own family matters? I dont know what's really going on. But marriage is really not a gamble. If each other is not ready to settle down, why go onto the commitment? Things infact turned out ugly. It's a pity that why it became like that.... I pray not every couple put a stop on this including me.
I would rather seek for a beautiful ending for my future family. I'm sure he would be the ideal one.
As for my attitude & behaviour, I know I cant settle down this early. But many things really force me to go into the undesirables. HDBs had confirmed to tear down my residential in 2 yrs. New replacement flats will be ready in 2011. By then, this little girl of 23 already turned 27 yrs. Her bf already turned 28 yrs. Perfect age to be husband-and-wife. It's a good grab to get the house but stupid rule is that u must married first...now? BIG NONO!!! Why NO? Im still young & I've no commitment. We only want the house not the status. I've been very fan about this. I hope they would spare me a way, dont put me into marriage now, please.
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment