I've worked 54 hours a week if life goes on..... for the rest of my life with Farmosa... shitty tired.. everyday is 9 hours. Seems like taken 3/4 of my lives. Guess Im getting bored these days without my the other 2 women & suddenly 1 day I woke up & think, this is not I want. *shakes head* What a NO LIFE!!!--... living together with the poorly paid job & looking at the people made me felt my local value is draining...... so sorry, Im not criticising them but Im one of the 4 S'poreans out of the 24 staffs & becoming xxxxx is such a bad happening!!!!By the way... many quitters have left Farmosa.. quitters No.1 Nelson Yeo (the assist.manager) -Such a nice & hardworking manager just left like that after slaving for 2 yrs. WHAT A WASTE!
No. 2 Esther Lim (the ticketing dept.) -Went to pursue her dreams in UK. Good Luck! What a brave girl to travel alone...If for me, I would cry under my darling arms den to leave anyone here!!!~ No. 3 Weiyian (the incentives dept.)-Went for a better job! Good Idea!!~ I should have done so, y am I dying to stay there??? How Silly!! Pls scold me to give me some encouragement leh!!!
Other than quitters... Still left the transfer dept people.. Like No.1 Jeanette--I duno y U wana go incentive when your pay is not even increase?! (if u are looking @ this entry) Maybe U wana try to learn new things but it would be better if u change the working environment as well... U understand? Erm... from my experience these months, U gonna tired yrselve out & Ah Wong manager is gona bully U cos' his expectations is so high!! Better take care of yrselves! No matter how hard, can always find me or Karen, the 2 lamers plus U is 3. Lol.. to destress!!!!
No.2 Val--Transfer to ticketing?? that means more guys will be coming over to buy air tickets! Beware!!~ haha....
This month is Natas Travel Fair!!~...Cant wait to experience again, the Tourism big thing!! I'll be on duty for 2 days..... Welcome to the Travel Fair! .... Okay, think I should stop talking about work stuff.... It's getting boring......
My entry is SO not updated & so is my life... ... ...I wana keep it SUPER low profile leH hahaha so no KAY POHS are around!!! Till then, will update when Im free! Oh ya, Congrats to those who just ended exams & is officially GRADUATED!! YiPpY~~ Enjoy to the core & hope to catch up with the rest soon!

The FARMOSA snapshots.....
Featuring Sun Sun & Yen Feng, N.G. 1 - Yen Feng is laughing...
N.G. 2 - Yen Feng is still laughing....

Final Shot -- GOOD TAKE! Photograher can rest liao.



HERE SHE IS AGAIN -- HaPPy WoMaN

MiKo--HaPPy Ticketing WoMaN..HaH! See the loads of Cash??

My Karen + Me -- THE LOOK-A-LIKE?

SAM Caught MSN-ing @ Work

WAH! What a decent look SAM had! But it's true... Too bad he's not in FARMOSA already!

Jeanette & Ruiling - Eat Haagen-Daz FONDUE without me, HMMP!
In case U dunno what's a FONDUE, Here is it!!! The expensive Chocs Buffet style, feel like crunching the chocolate sticks!!! *droolsss....* Pls bring me go next time!!!

"I Missed the Good Times"

No comments:
Post a Comment