February 22, 2006

Final Report Had Ended

*A round of applause to congratulate the end of my miseries!*
YeH~ Finally the 2 Days 3 Nites of report had done! Actually people took like weeks to do, I only took 2 days so u know the amount of effort I've put in is only fair bit compared to the rest! SIGH* Let's await for the laughing grade i got on 24 March-- Anyway it's expected, see my work place the manager is gona make me fall low morale, plus my lateness add on to the state where already fall deep into a gloomy cave~~ HUH!!!!! CANT DONT WANT ANOT!! WHO DONT WANT TO GET "A" GRADE!!!!............... think of it abit sad lor.....anyway i know my standard lah always damn suay.... never will be better than others. So??? Accept fate again.


Things came too fast these days....

  1. IAP Period 27/9/05 - 17/2/06 Ended just a blink of eyes
  2. At Last! SIA is having a recruits this weekend 26/2 so fast, thinking of not much hope again & I havent even prepared well cause......
  3. Suddenly, my manager called up & ask me go back to OFFICIALLY WORK FULL-TIME @ Farmosa. Supposely a promise to start on the 1/3 but now those want to resigns already resigned, those going holiday already went, left a few pathetic staff.... So, I'm gona SAVE them!! Ya, I Saved the world!!! <-- Save my head la, no time for rest @ aLL! (-.-)

GIVE ME A BREAK!

No comments: