March 07, 2006

Picnic Day


***++BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY++****
FUN FUN FUN!!~~

What a fun outing on 19/2/06--East Coast Picnic & Cycling with Farmosa girls. My first picnic in the whole life & I think also the last coz I know I'll never organize such thing..... haahah Oh @ least Im a Treasurer for this event okay!!!! If no one offer to collect money, where got FOOD to EAT!!! **oops..think i'll talk
softer.

Lets enjoy.....


1st thing to do is to prepare food early in the morning 6 o'clock by the ladies(no me of cos, lol)...No one offer me to help ma~ I thought treasurer is the bestest job to do !!!


Happily making sandwich @ Weiyian's house

Wah looks more like having steamboat..Ha Ha....



Special thanks to Dorothy & bf...if not we would never filled our "big-universe" stomach

YEEeeeeeee.... Who's Leg aH????

Our tidbitssz

CAREFUL! The bee is buzzing in......zzz.

LET'S PLAY A GUESSING GAME:


<- Cute COUPLES

Dorothy & Ah Siang the good generation man...cos he fried WAN TON for us!!!

MY SENIORS LEH!!~ See how they look ~



-->PROCESS OF Pinic-ing

WHEN NIGHT FALLS....



No comments: