I've got so much to think about lately! My mind just cant stop working from the moment I woke up till I closed my eyes to sleep..
It’s been a hell of roller-coasting big times!
From the very first day I heard the news till now & for the rest of my life, I gona remember this & not forget what that inhuman junk had done! I can’t tell myself to stop thinking…pls don’t think anymore…what’s the point…is this real….but im still thinking. Never-ending thoughts! All these days, I felt awfully bad, totally disgrace, so sorry for her. It’s like the worst joke ever happen in my whole life created by that clown!
She kept quiet all these while, never ever leak to any one. Her gracious heart made that stranger to betray her so badly that I cant see a beautiful sight of trust anymore. The truth is trust no one. What’s the point of helping someone quietly yet everything had rebound to its original point. It’s a SHAME to had me flowing the same blood as u. I could have killed myself than to see u one more time bcos every sight & sound of u made me felt so disgusted! What u had done can never be forgiven to anyone for the rest of your bloody pity life except your own wife. Please remember your retribution is not your ugly desires! Your brutal dirty tricks will bring u to hell one day! All of them are matured enough to mercy u, too bad im not. If it could have been me, what u’ve done will definitely bring u behind bars! Time cannot be returned, your sins cannot be washed! U are what u created & don’t blame others of how they judge u! Thanks to no one. If u think tt u are damn pitiful, there’s tons of others worst off than u. BUT SO WHAT? Yes! Because others live a honest life & not looking like a callous idiot from head-to-toe like u! Nobody owes u anything. Stay away from the good & don’t ever try to get close to them again! If u dare, be prepared this time to be legally charge for the LONGEST time! Justice will bring u endless miseries all your life. Because when you said u’ll repent, u lied again..& again…& AGAIN. U cant be trust anymore. So just go ahead, find more excuses & laugh at your ownself!
Impossible for me not to interrupt this comical incident & treat it as if nothing happen. It’s not the first time. I already warned them but they refuse to listen. It’s ok because they always carry the sincere heart to help u, yet u treated all the people who care for u like a fool. Yours eyes gone blind, your mind became disabled, your skins lost touch, your heart turned black, u are just physically a cold animal. GOD help humans but not u, so pls don’t thank them anymore. I cant help but to put my pride away to criticize u.
Dear readers, this is my space, my own feelings, just read & put out of your mind!
PEACE
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment