October 19, 2008

Happy Updates...

Happy Updates...

This year birthday gona be a quiet one. Because im a good student now, so had to call off all the celebrations =( Appreciates everyone who had planned to meet me, im so blissed to have all of u as my heart-shaped friends. =D Exams will end on 7 NOV & so i'll catch up with u guys real soon!

Thanks to Candy who had organized the special b’day lunch for June & me, haha! I admit I reacted abit slow la....... but I just never thought it would be a surprise. What a satisfied lunch! geez….

So sweet of ling to be the first to wish me before she left for her holiday! hehe

Boo!

See? she's so happy chatting w me, cos so many smilies =) Can u see?...lol

Double Happiness!
My long-awaited HDB letter finally came... so excited that we can now choose our lovely nest. Quite a headache too..Joey wanted 40th floor!!! But i wanted any units from 1oth to 30th stories..arrgghhhh...(4oth flr is a terrrror) shall wait & see who will wins the battle! Will update u all again so can buy 4-D ok! haha

Anw, it will only be ready latest by 2013. By then, I could have stayed a huge condo with 2 or 3 maids, with 3 babies running around! Ok my mind is swirling & I've returned :) The babies might left with 2 & I becomes the maid instead. I am still waiting for the HDB.

Counting down the days to end my revision. I cant take it anymore............!!!


After that, Im gona eat & shop till I drop in BKK! Trip is confirmed, i'll be there end Nov.
I missed funs & everyone!

No comments: