April 07, 2008

Whose Birthday???

It's hubby Birthday!!!

HAHAHAHA...


nothing great though...he's a man who's similar to some other man. Not excited about his birthday.......
i guess woman felt the same too...as we aged. Bad sign =(

got so much hassles to find his gift. Finally…..I bought a Seiko watch which he wanted very long. But not those classy designs, he wished! Cos’ classy designs cost about 500-600 bucks!!! Not worth & wait till I grow rich okay? I’ll buy u BIG BIG ROLEX hor, those uncles fancy ones with bombastic golden matches!!! =p

but I know this design I picked is his preferred one. Just that it goes by battery not automatic :(

I woke up early intentionally to cook mee sua with red egg but ended up my egg not fully hard-boiled & the colouring got smudge with the mee sua. Hahaha..piang..abit of disappointment due to time constraint.

Waited for him to end work & finish class…already evening…zzz goodnite

At last! The moment arrives..We had the birthday dinner recommend by Karen =D
Himawari Japanese Restaurant, serves ala-carte-buffet @ Mt Faber, Safra. The price is reasonable & comes with steamboat, Satisfying! =) But the service is very slow, many of the dishes we ordered did not arrive…I’ll forgive cos’ their food is nice!

He had cravings for KTV!!!! Did u all hear wrongly??? Yes he know how to sing ok…hehe
This weird yearning started after we went to watch SPOP concert. Yucks!!! I mean the concert cmi(cannot make it). But ended up we didn’t go cos’ he’s too tired after a long day…I had a little surprise for him which I guess..he thought I didn’t present the cake & his lovely present. Haha… I personally find cake is an important thing esp. when it’s a b'day occasion! Don’t miss it when its my birthday ok =)

After we had wine & fell asleep…


*HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR* Wish u get richer & richer year by year. Hehe… which of cos health is more important than anything.

To the 25th years old man: Love u.


No comments: