

I saw this model on a mag & mesmerized for very long...Though everything on her is exotic, but i'm actually caught on her hairstyle..hehe.... its purpur!!!! im wana tried doing something special for the longest time. Give me more time till my hair reach my waist & i'll follow her.
I cant resist anymore but to finally pin her up! Cos' I've been seeing her upteem times ever since im in the media. All her TVCs, posters, fashion mags...Y is she so special? She's my soulmate for a short period of time back in 1996? I had vivid memories & WOWWW....its 12 yrs back & see what she achieves? Still a pretty & smiley super model, YES-a role model too~ Really inspires me to do something BIG in life. Shall see :D
22 Mar 2008
Our "22nd day" anniversary, Cheers! Have a relaxing wine & loves all over again :)
I got this snack from Jovyn, anyone wana OREOOoo? =D








No comments:
Post a Comment