Sobz Sobz! Its dead in less than 2 years.. im really sad. SAD b'cos its not me, the owner, who damage it. Its my closest person who became so excited after an event & dropped my camera!!! Till now.. it became handicapped, went ICU & pronounced dead. Sob Sob.... okay..to revive it, I've to pay $128 for a model w 6.0 MP which does not exist in the brand anymore, DO U THINK ITS WORTH?
Now all digi cams already lowest is 7.0MP up to 10.0MP & more...mine is already one of the seasoned model & not selling. WHAT!!! Just less than 2 years??! And initially I bought this @ $399. Now getting a repair for the lens gear $128 = TOTAL : $527 for a extinct & lower MP camera..Do you think its acceptable or just get another brand new one @ $200plus?
Sighz. If I wana buy another new one, I'll not get this brand anymore. It does not worth the pain in just a short period. Not a good investment.
I'll start to miss all the good memories again =(
No comments:
Post a Comment