January 01, 2008

Goodbye 2007 & Happy New Year 2008!


2007

It's been quite different from the previous years. Perhaps some indescribable loneliness? Mostly dependable. Sighz.. Is that a sign of grown up & everything have to D.I.Y??? Imagine my grandma or parents were still with me, I will never want to leave them for my partner, friends or anything else… because it’s just too tiring to do many things all by yourself. I would rather stick with them forever to enjoy their cooking, do less house chores & share many more with me together…. Not like 2007, mostly by myself L

Hopefully the new year, I would get used to it more. Especially I’m Joey’s wife now =) My wishes are simple: I just want my family to be blissful, happy, healthy(long live to my doggy!!) & make more $$$. With more $, I’m indeed happier cos I can do more things. So don’t ever say $ is not important, it’s very silly of people to say that. Get realistic! With $, I can buy & give others more happiness!!!

The best thing is of cos status changed to “married” & a big girl now. I hope my hubby & me to be more loving than ever. There are so much things waiting for us to do together! I want our life to live with colours but not regrets =)

What’s going to happen in 2008?

So greedy of me to make more wishes, maybe not in 2008, can be 2009,10,11….. =D

1. Get my degree & upgrade salary
2. Get my driving license in 2008!
3. I wanted to learn cooking, baking, make-up, nails, hair, bridal….
4. To start savings
5. Be pretty
6. Born little joey before 2012 after we got customary & my new house


That’s all, not much rite??? hehe

HAPPENINGS…..

Christmas
2007

It was unexpected that X’mas this year I recv’d so many presents! I was shocked & really surprised that my company practices this culture. Maybe it’s my first time working in a big company la…. Early in the morning already saw quite alot of pressies on my desk. Those who were not close also give. Made me so pai seh!... that I decided to immediately go get my X’mas gifts for them after work. June worst! She had a super duper big bag of presents after working here for 5 yrs lah! Haha….But the experience was fun! Everybody’s loves the joy of sharing~

As I was busy preparing my ROM that weekend, I haven got any time to have X’mas shopping. I thought only exchanging presents among the coordinators. So is like what happened…I’ll get ready nxt yr if Im still around =)

Nite falls, we had our X’mas dinner @ Sun jap restaurant at Chjimes with together Gladys & LK. The food & ambience were just nice. As age increases, X’mas no longer with many friends shouting & smiling in town but just a quiet dinner will do. That’s y I hate grown up.

Family lunch

After our ROM, we decided to treat my family a meal as we got the most äng baos from them =) To take this chance to thanks both of my aunts. Finally I decided to go Mouth restaurant, Chinatown Point. The food is recommendable!!! Very nice & big portion… I don’t use to like mango pudding but its mango pudding was the nicest I ever had! Not too sweet….just nice for my taste buds. Also, had my first “Buddha jump over the wall” wow….my complexion is pretty now..hehez… The range is abt $350 for 10 pax plus dim sum =)

New Year 2008


How I spend my countdown? Usually I don’t countdown at all. But since I’ve half day after work & kinda boring to stay @ home…so went out shopping & hunt for my D&D dress. Haiz.. So sian. I don’t have a proper buddy to work this out. If I cant find my dress, I think I wont attend.
Anyway… unintentionally we plan to walk to Esplanade some café to chillout..but just nice we manage to catch the sparkling fireworks! A wonderful sights to starts our new year! The crowd was too overwhelming that we had to squeeze thru every way out! Everybody seems enjoying…. Den finally we settle down @ Haagen-Dazs. Cannot imagine I had fondue @ 12mn. Fats are rising again =( And we went PS to catch a movie, Alvin and the Chipmunks. I wished I can keep a singing chipmunk too! Too adorable!!!

Knock out @ 6 a.m.



wish all of yr dreams come true :)

No comments: