December 22, 2007

Happy Wedding!





Congrats to me & my hubby! Hehez... finally we had rings the bell! Although many times we had tiff & all the nonsenses, he will still be the first to say sorry. In my eyes, he's already a good husband despite i always bully him....keke...And I trust him so much that I had gave my life to him. Now have to address him "my hubby" haha...let me get use to it ok??! =p

It's every woman's fairytale-come-true-day =D
I've used 3 days to prepare for today & its finally over. Before my marriage, I've been running here & there doing so many things. Take a look @ my expensive nails & lashes ok!! hehe...


And the 2 beautiful hrs in my life just past in a blink! I wish time can go slower..because I saw so many people who care abt this occasion had nicely dressed up & looked so special to me. I hope my performance was still ok...the wonderful moments had been so touching that I cried.. Im married & grown-up. I was so nervous that I forgot to thank 1 important person which is my beloved grandma who's been by my side all these while...I also know she had witness my solemnisation just now. And I forgot to share with all the people that today is 22 Dec 07...it's me & my hubby 22 months together, and 22 is my birthday plus its the date that we are together after I know him for merely 22 days :) How miracle can grow..


Me & my hubby sincerely thanks EVERYONE who came with the generous "ang baos" & gifts. I even had the 2 similar precious moments gifts! haha...how coincidence~ Also, my sweetest Jasmine who had take many nice pics for me also :) And of cos the 2 lovely cakes specially made by Karen. As a gesture of not turning up! Hehe.. But if Karen u see this, many people commented nice!!! Thanks alot!

With my really painful & many pins hair, I cant sleep now... roll here & there also cant slp...but my hubby came home... had his lunch & already sleep for 2 hrs liao. I had this different feeling today that I dont feel normal... So I must blog to remain the joy from my dear family & friends had given me. Loves u all!!!
Thanks Sandy, my make-up artiste for making my aunt & me so nicey~
pls visit her web @ http://www.dressmeup.com.sg/ , she's beautiful & friendly with v good service! And her dresses are affordable & make-up is professional :)
A good choice for marriage pkg & D&D too!

My nicey hair :)


my beautiful ring

MORE PICS TO BE UPDATED......... :)

No comments: