May 11, 2007

Hey peeps!

It's been a long time again we see again! Actually many of my past readers already strike of my link from theirs cos of my long updates. I used to log into my blog everyday & laugh my teeth off at the tags. But no longer now so.... nobody reads except a few people. Last time use to blog so many things with so many pics leaving so many creative images. (The Photoshop programme I reformat & is gone =( no more nice pics) Maybe all these is because my life is colourful, yet now...... Not so.


So I only update my life once in a blue moon.... or something which i wanted to remember the rest of my life, I can blog to keep the best memory as my personal dairy. Once I've packed my room & realized how sweet I used to be exchanging letters with some of my best friends. It can also laugh my teeth off when i try to read all those kiddy words we said. My goodness... It's simply hilarious!!!

If I can recall, most of the letters I did mentioned about my grandma to my little friends. Grandma is all I have in the past, now & even future. Even she's no longer with me anymore. I felt very helpless...Many times when I've problems, no one is there to support me. When I'm sick, no one is there to pick medicine for me. When I feel like talking, no one is there to listen to me. When I look heaty, no one make herbal tea for me. When I'm lazy, no one help me to manage the house & many little things. When I wake up in the morning, there's no breakfast. When I'm hungry, no one cooks the best food for me. When I'm in doubt, no one is there to give me advice. In life, many things I really need her. And how important Grandma to me is immeasurable.

It's like how your parents are with u in your life, yet you can find them irritating many a times. But have anyone tried losing any of them & left alone without any kin in the house? I'm still considering a little fortunate U can never know how I felt. Even 5 months have past, can it compare to living with Grandma for 23 years? Even my bf cannot provide me all the above. As say, blood is thicker than water. Even a husband can’t be that great. Cos i felt not many things can share with my bf like grandma. It's seriously losing one of the human parts in me.

I guess y blogging gets more & more sentimental! Haha.....so can be quite boring to readers =)

I'll try to get things done & be the pessimist instead.

PEACE. Love all.




Sometimes, a monkey just needs a hug...

No comments: