April 24, 2007

Eyedrop please?

My eyes is hurting me =(
.
.
.
I woke up & found out why like my sight is blocking by something, feeling uncomfortable...
.
.
.
Then realise it's swollen
.
.
.
It seems to have discharge....Still went for work, then my senior coordinator always the first to greet me & say
"Äiyo.....what happen u sick ah? y your eyes like swollen? Need to see doctor anot? "

I think it will be fine later in the afternoon. I'm thinking: "Wah, just start work more than a month keep leave la (to pray grandma, sneak to Genting say wedding), MC la (sore eyes) . "Na bei!". This is not so me. Then suddenly, senior coordinater said: I already told boss u will take MC later. HUH"? Wa lau.... Then my stupid right eye also keep cannot open....But feeling better in the afternoon once Im on Half-day! Haha. Somehow doc also no use lah, never give me advise & explainations. Just keep on going his theory. "Sore eyes, why u say sore eyes? It's NOT sore eyes, it's eyes irritation."
Then my face is really slanted after I walk out of his room.
What kind of doctor is that?!

10 BIG things that it was really not my öne fine day....

1) I forgot to take my HP


2) My eyes got swollen for nothing ( i dont watch dirty stuff @ all!)

3) It started to have heavy rain when senior coordinator asked me to take MC to visit the doctor

4) I wasted $8 for cab fare to go back to my house first cos clinic will open only @ 2pm

5) I take MC or whatever absence from work & skip 3 meetings so coincidence with my leave........... that my boss thought I QUIT w/o seeing me

6) My eyes back to normal when I see the stupid doctor...now it came back again...ITCHY!!! Eyedrop please?

7) My doggy infected with many many many many many many ticks................. It made me discomfort!!!! I wanted to throw her away BUT how will i have the heart to do that?

8) My legs is itchy because of champ champ, all her fault.


9) I cooked so much & do so much housework this evening, my bf just left me alone blogging here. Arbo I so free sit here type type type with my eyes pain pain... ?! *sob sob*

10) I'm imaginating the whole house like the movie "The Reaping"
PUKES!!!!!



Joker of my day
============
Listen to 98.7fm for the customised "Donuts Song"
Take a look at me now....Where is my donuts!!!!


No comments: