October 05, 2006

October

1) Working is getting more sian. The people here also very sian. See here see there only see 3 faces. One is 26 yrs(very kao bei), One is 29 yrs(everytime compaint), One is 35 yrs(lady manager always PMS). Been 6 months. Am I going to see them in another 6 more years? I would have no friends. I going SA Tours!

2) Office is moving to Tanjong Pagar @ IP building. Means no lunch with Xiuhui & SK anymore. No more cheap food like in Golden Shoes. More office people. Looking dull & stress. The building got ghost leh?!........!!!

3)Meridien sucks. When Poh Suan coming back with me? The pay is really not worth.

4)I missed shopping!!!! Bought minis @ Topshop!..Zara...Mango...Polo....La Senza.... Meet up with Jasmine. We went shopping & eat Makansutra She's getting more & more chio. From last time a very simple,no make up,bob hair till now long hair, full make-up, wear bare-back.....wwoOOhOOOo. A girl who every guy will look at. BUT dont speak so loud ah!!

5)Mooncake Festival eat many mooncakes. I want to go "admire the roundest moon" tmr @ Telok Blangah Hill with joey.

6)Deepavali, Hari Raya--> PUBLIC HOLIDAYS!!!! yyayyyeeee

7)Going holiday soon.....................20OCT-23OCT. Beautiful sand, sea, sun, tall mountains!!! This was my best birthday. KRABI Here We Come!

8)Planning to bring my grandma for her first ride on the air plane. No far destination, we go BKK ok?.... I hope its not a boring trip to go with my family. I want grandma to be happy =)

9)I miss joey.......Everything will be okay........we will be blissful.

10)Happy Birthday to many October babies!!!

No comments: