While I was packing..... Look at the messiness of my cosmetics. My stuff will never be tidy till I decided to bring them out of the house!

4 more days!!! Can I treat it as Im going for a short getaway during this holiday??? I'll forget everything but only remembering my grandma situation. It's excited yet worries filled. I'm a problematic girl nowadays. All about grandma. Today I wanted to ask her accompany me to Bishan for making my eyebrow & also bringing her out for some fresh air(with the sickening haze, nothings seems fresh). But something seriously is not right. My aunt just came to visit this afternoon & got a big shock. She just saw her 2 weeks ago was strong & energetic... going out happily with them to have Swensens.
Merely 2 weeks without medication & look what's happen now? So thin & not enough nurition. Usually she wont take so long to change. While I was waiting for her to change, she cant even wear her own pants now. It's really heart-pain. I have to help her like a patient. I reminded her so many times "Did you bring your EZ-link card?" She replied yes so many times also. When on the bus, she never tap her card & just sit down. She became very handicapped. It's the first time I hold her hands throughout the journey when we are outside. Ten over years back, my height only at her waist-line..Grandma used to grab her little grand-daughter's hands so tight. Ten over years later, I've grown so tall & she's like a small kid beside me. I grab her hands tight, she walk like she's going to fall anytime. I'm so lost now... Few months ago, she can even run & walk faster than me. Now no more. She changed.

77 yrs grandma
She's like a small child... to be taken good care off. Any little mistake, I can lost her for eternity. I pray for her live & go without pain.
Hope I can be stronger after I come back. I love u, grandma. 
No comments:
Post a Comment