Anyway, the opening of the ceremony leads the Minister, Lecturers, blaa blaa blaaaa........ Followed by singing "Marik Kita(ya~ya singapurasa)" God knows how to sing the song after so many years. And here comes the graduates lining up no.3 is Cheah Kah Ping *LoUd CLaPs*! Only I knows who u are(in my heart)! Thanks for giving me support when I was like queuing up for the last 3 grads. U look @ me & show me the "good" sign!
PheWWww!!! Lucky Im still in one piece after walking through the red carpet(I didnt fall down!!!!) Coming up next, Leo Ruiling *LoUd CLaPs aLsO*, Guo Chih Hung(make a twist infront of camera...hahaaaa famous already lor), Mohammad Bahrin(so much attention ah)....Ng JiaYi(your hair is flowing in the air)....Png Xiao Xian(I think her face should be red by now)..............Zheng Kailing(shit! forget to stand straight)...wah laO the graduation photo on stage sure not nice laH...
Finally......
after 455 graduants...It ended. Friends are waving & hugging, father & mother is everywhere, girls & boys are putting hands on each other shoulder taking pictures endlessly.
Smiles & wishes are in the air.........................
It put a complete stop for the 3 years in Ngee Ann Polytechnic.
Cant help but to miss the fun that we had & hope that they will never forget each other till the next chapter of their life story.
Good Luck & All The Best
No comments:
Post a Comment