June 24, 2006

Day 6, days had not been too great. I see grandma had actually bought many types of medicines to cure herself. That's a good sign. I tried to inform most my of relatives to come visit her. Many of the people like you & me...even your mum & dad didnt realise so much the presence of certain people untill they almost ending their lives. I mean there will a day for a normal person to die. But didnt you expect it to be so sudden & thought of why have you not do enough for her when she's alive? Why you never care for a presence when there's a time for you. But yet we choose to go out with friends, do our own things, even off day we laze at home & fogetting the love ones around us. How cruel about human beings?

But that's not what we really want isnt it? We realise they are there, but just that we dont care. So simple. Maybe it's time to make more effort & pay more attention to everyone you love. Even my friends are not by my side now, I still happy to hear about them. I care for them too. It's only time constraint & many many reasons for not being able to communicate & be together.

While it's time to put distance closer & forgetting the regrets come in future. Tell those people u really care about & not lose them suddenly.....And forget what they've done.

Thanks for all the concern & advise from sky, 20.07, adriel, ckp, sianz, siu, lingz.

I'll be alright. I've got joe & all you guys. Big Thanks!

No comments: