May 17, 2006

The cold days

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingA new life reborn. Where's the feelings I used to have? Kailing had grown up. Living in the reality world. With a fresh career, learning new skills, interacting with weird human beings, missing my friends, having a cold war with grandma, thinking of brother sometimes, living in happiness everyday, in love for 3 months, settling down soon, joe's getting a new car, losing our Honda Civic memories, less time for other people, a world of us...a kind of unexplainable feelings.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Everyday looking @ the busy human beings spreading all over the mid of CBD made me afraid of my ability. Seems like a whole group of professionals are walking around & I'm just a freshie looking @ the tiny busy world. Unlike the beautiful dreams I used to have when I'm still a student. It's a true saying "Working is never better than studying" I love to feel young. I promise myself not to grown up, I want to be treated like a kid forever, I dont care! But I knew I lying maybe 3 years down the road. U might see Im a housewife by then.
Nah!

I will rather be a professional young housewife. Stretching my hand out to grandma giving her a loads of $money$. Let her enjoy the rest of her life & stop giving me cold war because Im young now, salary is peanuts, Im sorry I cant give you what you wish for. Blame the time. Spare me a few more years. If i could see grandma becoming the grand-grandma of my children! Hah!

It's been 85 days together. Life is beautiful. I found my future-husband. Nobody believes even the two of us. Our days are limit & never been enough.
The daily timeline:

From morning 7.30am, will be a wake up call from me to him. "Dear Dear, wakie! The sun had burn your ass!"

8.30am, my legs walking to work & his legs stepping the clutch to work =) "Dear, where are you now? Got Jam in the morning? Found a parking lot? Reaching work? Remember to eat breakfast k, love you"

From 9.00am to 6.00pm Used to MSN but due to unforseen circumstances, we EMAIL instead! So fun & sweet! That's a must tool I used to communicate with customers & my dearest.
It's the 3rd day of Love email. I wanted to print all out & post to your heart =)

6.00pm "Dear, done with your work? U reaching what time? Dinner?"
Its been 2 days since we decide to invest long-term healthy lifestyle. He accompanied to see me swim & I accompanied to jog with him. We will be the super models in time....Lol.....

11.00pm BEDTIME! The moon had set! Goodnight.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Alrite dude & babes, till you hear me again!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Oh baby when you talk like that
You make a woman go mad
So be wise and keep on
Reading the signs of my body

And I'm on tonight
You know my hips don't lie
And I am starting to feel you boy
Come on lets go, real slow
Don't you see baby asi es perfecto

Oh I know I am on tonight my hips don't lie
And I am starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see baby, this is perfection
Shakira, Shakira



No comments: