April 01, 2006

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS

A FOOL DAY! Have U Been Fool Yet????

The history of april's fool: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2002-03/25/content_359365.htm

So many problems & Im not happy with life if only things are well. Hope everything is not be fooling me.


Bro's big day todaySorry... I will wish u happiness not only now but forever. I treat it as unofficial this time but when the good day had come, our whole family will be there for u, we promise & I assured (from my life!!) that we all love u from the bottom of everyone's heart. The only thing I know is since young till now, everyone do concern for u, maybe is you never realize so much. Remember we are always children in their eyes. Keep in mind your friends & I will always wait for you, no matter what day.......

Thursday is pay day!!! Yeap finally quit my job after much motivation from bf & "thanks to A" for tat lecture!!! It's been dragging that I wana resign for the past month it's only I haven't really found a suitable job. I never thought that Thurs would be my last day, April's schedule also out already & I even plan to change my entire Sunday shifts with my friend.

BUT it's a moment of anger!! My bf keep encouraging me to resign as soon cos it's his birthday next week haha....plus i can concentrate even more to find a better job. And A suddenly throw me about 10 fare list to amend. Usually from Mr.Wong had only 2 fare list for me the most. She's trying to kill me! But no choice left who to amend fare list now? Me only lah & Mr. Wong is not in the office for few weeks.... SO??
On the process of me really seriously changing all the stupid Jakarta 's pricing about 5 pieces, someone called about asking me to go for job interview.

I'm on the phone.......


A said: "Are u doing PERSONAL affair or WORK affair?" (I still on the phone)

I said: "Sorry" (smiles like a fool)

A kept doing cat-walk in & out of the back office, trying to spot-check ah?
So about 1/2hr before I knock off (that's the time I’m very angry).

A caught me while I was doing my usual crapping with Jeanette happily & said: "Are U changing the entire fare list?" (Trying to look @ my com to see if I really did)

I said: "YES!! I AM” (damn it!! Trying to abuse my work ability, PUI*)

A said: "Show me what u did today"

Me: (trying to show the 3 difficult completed Jakarta's fare list & the miscellaneous work she want me to do)

A said: "U only does these the whole day???" ({I'm firing UP!} WHAT!!! U come sit down & do lah, U got change the fare list before? I know I'm not to your expectations & I need time to made them perfect before I can do another fare list right???)

A continues: "I don’t really like your working attitude, U know?" (A referring when I’m using Hp to do personal calls earlier on & now I’m crapping with Jeanette instead of doing my work........... Farkit*)

AND A continues: "Whole day only do these? I think your one month salary is not equivalent to what U’ve done." (This moment---> I'm already FULL-BLAST FIRING UP, only pretending to smile like a fool again. What to do, U R MANGER WAD!!)


***BIG FARKK! U think YOUR salary given is very HIGH? On & off, I think I also put not little efforts for the past 1 month & I'm a full-time staff there, U mean U pay me only $800plus a month & I have to speed up my own standard & change 10 fare list for u per day??? (Mr. Wong only gave me 2 per day & I think he's happy about my performance, I wont deny every time he even said I remind him to update his fare list.) That's the moment I decided to resign right away w/o a second thought! After A left, I quickly find the resignation letter, print & sign, pass to Mr. William.
GOODBYE farmosa, goodbye to the rest, sorry for my
不告而别. I hope it’s a new turning point for me. Wish me find a perfect long-term job soon!

JOBLESS.......................

Went for 2 interviews the next day. One is Citibank which I think it's not bad but maybe will be very pressurize handling about financial matters. Hope I'll be short listed for 2nd interview real soon. Another is AIA- Executive Financial Planner. In another word, doing outdoor sales & asked people to sign up AIA's products to prepare for their savings for health, retirement, education. BUT can choose 2 choices. 1. Get basic paid $1k (NO EXPERIENCE) +50% commission 2.Get NO basic & 100% commission. Imagine how much time I must commit to eat up all the commission. Trying to "beg" your friends, relatives & strangers out there to listen to me & sign up for financial plans? Yes sounds a good deed i will do but sorry job, I really need the basic pay first (sorry! I’m in a money society, $1k is never enough) before I can invest my time. I'm still young....NO PROBLEM!


WEEKLY REVIEWS.......................

A mini-peek for the past week (DO U REMEMBER...), BEWARE its Sweet & Fattening!

22/3: HAPPY 1 Month Anniversary ^_^ Had Pasta Fresca @ Bt Timah, Joe's fav. Pasta taste is there!

23/3: Went Hong Kong Cafe (my fav.!!) Had yummy French toast with banana & ice-cream & a "si mud" tea

24/3: Had hot & "crispy" claypot rice from Lor 33 Geylang. Nicee! Catch "Faliure to launch" movie @ PS

25/3: Bro's Birthday! Went CCK for dinner. Bro's happy & me too! Happy licking the cake's cream ya' Then, to MOS to party~ Till 2am supper time! My bf brought me to have prata. Close gathering with bro always delight me. Joe's dancing is great! Hee... ...

26/3: Xiuhui's Birthday! Had a great day shopping but time is never enough! A treat from Xh to Ben & Jerry's ice-cream....mmMm..yummmyy! Our steamboat dinner @ bugis. My bf's had been with me all these days include today. His duty was to send me to & fro after's the celebration. BIG KISS!!

27/3: Tiring day after work. Went to my house opp. coffeeshop to have famous Teochew porridge. Our first commitment day to be home early =)

28/3: Had our Hor Fun dinner @ Hong Lim. Though I had forgone my favourite waffles of-the-day! Coz I don’t want torture him to eat Gelare spaghetti again. Our 2nd day home early again =)

29/3: Finally to WAFFLETOWN! Many times we pass-by but this time we catch it! Normal plain waffles, 2 pc fried chic, onion rings, black pepper chic!

30/3: "STOMACH-CRAMP DAY" haha! Had a soft dinner of famous porridge @ chinatown. Quit farmosa day.........Dear's HAPPY DAY! =) & MY PAY DAY~!

31/3: After my interviews, headed to Jln besar famous curry rice! Catch korean "Typhoon" movie @ cine.
WOW..! See told U it's sweet with him everyday & fattening in me!

Little discoveries I made:



  1. CLEO's April issue is giving a FREE sample "DAVIDOFF" Game (cool water) miniature Eau De Toilette for woman. Really smells perfect* Get it SOON!!
  2. LEVI's having 70% sales. And NOT those wagon sales, it’s the whole shop!! Grab your LEVI's before its gone!


Have a great weekend!

No comments: