March 28, 2006

Why do Roads not always smooth & Happiness dont always last?


WHY?-I don't know. Why do things come so close & lost it so suddenly??? The feelings are just too devastated to be reveal... Life's like a dream. Remember 11 years back, my dearest had throw my first ever birthday party @ the place I'm currently staying. Everything was so memorable & I finally felt... the true warmth of a family. During December that same year, my dearest had celebrated the first Christmas with me. It was so fun & we took many many pictures. I thought that's the best memories I can kept it with me But who knows, I had it & I lost it. Why did she leave without telling me & all it just ended so sudden? The first and the last is what I've left with.



NOW?-I only want to be with for what I've got. I know the second stage if depression will come anytime. That's why I learned what it called "T.r.e.a.s.u.r.e". Nothings go worse than having regrets in life.



TODAY?-something happened. The kind of situation I'm in is unexplainable. Although I could spend my day as normal, pretend that nothing happened. I kept telling myself "Everything would be fine, don't worry so much." BUT it's a sudden kind of disheartened emotions that lies in me all the time. The feeling of 11 years ago is almost comparable to now... I love him like I love my dearest. The bond that we had no one would really understand except between us. The only close person I have is him; I can't afford to lose him. Why do Happiness don't last when it started to grow??



















**A note to her: I'm Sorry for what had happened. It's not what it expected to be. I'll accompany u anytime u need me...Please keep it positive. Although I can't give my best but I'll try to do what I can. Nothing can't be solved.**





NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, I NEVER EVER LOOK DOWN ON ANYONE, IM ALWAYS HERE WITH U.

Purpur ends with a BLACK day

No comments: