December 04, 2005

Im Workaholic

Monday: Work
Tuesday: Work
Wednesday: Work
Thursday: Work (OT=overtime)
Friday: Work ...finally weekend (Pay Day=YiPpY!)
Sat: Hope don't work but work 2 jobs even
Sun: Thought is REST DAY but still....WORK!

Im Tired!!!

But this week still consider a peaceful & smooth week. Nothing happens @ farmosa. Only regrets is never go eat Gelare on Tuesday coz i work till 9.30pm. So sad! Gelare can make my mood happier though.

Xmas is near.......the mood is also getting better! Hope can receive loads of xmas gift, Keke. Think im buying some xmas gift for my friends too~ (hey fren, hopefully u got it! Hee)
Btw talking about gift, Jessie is back from Japan! Jessie is a petite lil girl, always so helpful & will give u more information then the others when u ask her something =) Still remember a week ago, how her face turned green when it was her virgin Tour Leading to Central Japan(with disneyland!). She's so worried that she couldnt do it well but thru' much of our encouragement..hee... SHE'S back! That's how times flies. Everyone in farmosa got a lil gift from her. I received a necklace from her (THANKS!) It sounds so special coz though many of the staff went tour leading but none of them bought gift for us(the IAP students) except only brought local food back. Well... we got the bless to eat food from different countries too la! She's a nice person i met @ work.
Well...heard that farmosa had a xmas gift exchange session & budget muz be $15...HUH...PER PAX ar? or PER GIFT?...wah lau...haaa... see how stingy i am. I only bought presents to those i love la....

Talking about workaholic? where's glen? I've been like avoiding him this few days but nevertheless, he never give up on me. No matter how busy & showing my attitude to him. He just answered "I already used to it." I can imagine if its other person who cant stand my nonsense sometimes would just smack me hard on my face!!! Hah! Im that terrible BUT only SOMETIME hor.

Love: Whatever happen next, I will be strong & go through it. Hope everything goes well for me.

Shopping: Think i'll be getting a new Hp soon, treat it as my own xmas present. And buying the RED adidas digital watch in no time.

Money: Gonna be lesser.... =(

Fortune: My house will be re-paint to welcome the new year 2006! Hope my fortune will become better while painting all the old memories away!~

Work: More public holidays, MORE OFF DAYS!

The song i love this week:
Nobody's going to love me better
I'm must stick with you Forever
Nobody's going to take me higher
I'm must stick with you
You know how to appreciate me
I'm must stick with you
My baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I'm must stick with you


i must stickwitu forever!!!

No comments: