November 18, 2005

Do you choose the GOOD or the BETTER?

Sometimes I wonder what I really want in life? I would rather find a best friend to talk about it. But seems everyone is busy with their own life & gradually.... best friend -> friend, merely a friend who doesnt talk much later in life. Sigh*

Working in a busy place for more than a month & it doesnt seem better though its something i like a little. But again gradually, u'll get sick of it. Some always ask work or study better? But I always feel study is just a quarter part of your life. You'll spend the other three-quarter of your life with work & love & of cos a lifetime with family. So study is just a short period of time. The only thing matters is where you stop studying? And i made a confess i wanted to stop my education. It's far too much. BUT ever think the rest of my work life will be full of angers to wrinkles, headache to white hair, hatred to PMS!!! I won't want it to happened!!!! Maybe i'll get some BOTOX when im turning old..............

For
Love life, its either u get the just nice, good, or the better? Sometimes fate made it happened.
I can sense that something else is changing in life BUT where is it? I do not know till I met when time comes. I really wish I can change to the best but some thing seems hindering me. A kind of unhappiness. What? I dont know. God also never say.... Love cupids never give me hints.... In life, there are so many zillion kinds of people, where do u find the one who can walk the rest of your life with u? I dont know. Or are you asking the one here whos just nice? Im not sure. Depends on fate. Would you choose the GOOD or the BETTER? Times tell.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll choose the best .