This is my cutest dog on earth before & after 6 months...she felt more cleaner & cooler. But her look seems to be unhappy..... Who Cares? As long as she always smile to me when i'm with her. Little champ champ just cut her hair last Sat. I know she like it. haha
After an insomnia yesterday due to overworking of my mind. Actually i was planning how to spent this joyous Sat with glen as it was his Belated 21st birthday & our 49 months together, i couldn't slp. Bo Bian! Just hate the feeling when u already decided to sleep early, in the end u just turn & roll over the bed a few hours to zZZzz. eerRR!! So i decided to watch the repeat 娱乐百分百 to prevent the bad sign......
Interestingly(though it don't seems to be) I found out what the host, Xiao Zhu, had said about this topic.
Xiao Zhu : "I look at woman's most sexiest things are not wearing a mini skirt, it's too common la! It is when she..........."
- just woke up from bed, the natural look with her natural messy hair
- wear bf's boxers which looks too big for her
- wear bf's shirt, gosh too hot!
- put on his big shoes that look unfit for her
- share the same toothbrush in the morning
- a hug from behind ( a self-indulging look)
Of the above mentioned, u have to look cute in order to grab your boyfriend's heart. Dare then Try it!! BUT, dont make a mess out of it.
Xiao Zhu : "i hate most is girls crying on the phone!"
Da S : "Why?...what about crying infront of u?"
Xiao Zhu : (trying to cont'd his hate) "I had this experience once during sch, my gf cried & cried. I asked her to stop crying & she still continues.....i put away the phone (felt irritated)... after awhile I listen on the phone again & i heard her calling"Xiao Zhu(crying loudly) Xiao Zhu(crying softly)? Xiao Zhu(crying stops)? -> gf's return to normal voice without crying.
ACTING SYMPATHY to bluff him by crying <- stupid girl! Just hoping to made bf soft-hearted? Guys No.1 FEAR is to see or hear girls crying? Sometimes it Depends too.
Lastly, i wanted to wish my beloved bf (if u see this) HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!!! 16/08/05
No comments:
Post a Comment