Evidence: Did u see the red fingers prints on my hand? The results of auntie June who loves to hit people when somebody cracks a joke.. Pls try to siam her when u can smell she's going to slap yr body's parts. I always missed it.


.......tipsyyy totally!




And yes, the v nxt day aft steamboat, blasted with good food again! B'cos we promised to lunch with Joey's father @ Vivo. The herbal tonic soup sounds too good to resist & seems like a must-go =D im such a big-eater!!!

Pls remind me: Enough of sumptuous foodssss, time to cut fat plss...
....
The day that Sharie recvd the enormous bouquet of rosie flowerssss sent personally to office. Note: This pic taken looked much smaller than the real one. C'mon, girls would starts with a BIG WOW @ first sight hahaa..
where can i have such an admirer too? =D
*go on dreaming....*

A lazy afternoon with Mitch Albom & my iPod... (:


To wrap up...
Where's Chanel? I'm not a spendthrift. I'm just looking for.. my next Shopping friend =))

Till here, Night to the short-lived Sunday & beginning of the dreaded Monday! -_-
No comments:
Post a Comment