I looking for this important thing: Time. Ever since exams over, i’ve been playing hard & mad...Haven really got the free space to do my own stuff. No good! I should start before it flies away again!
Most important thing is, I been more & more lazy to blog. Perhaps only blog about certain things that really marks on my mind. More like the typical complaining again? Ok, today dinner was sucks!! All b’cos of the 大长今's TVC fault! As usual, we thinking of where to dinner & this TVC came across! So we decided from the minute we saw it! It was a steamboat BBQ Korean style. Looks like one of those can conquered our cravingssss... Who knows..it awful to the core! Located @ Geylang. Looked like one of those “china” steamboat in bugis that I’ve previously went with JKR. Pls don’t ever eat in such environment & check out before entering!...Definitely a negative rating!! The place looks damn dirty, food not fresh...the service is rotten. The guys are standing outside looked super friendly to attract u in but once u sit down, they don’t even give a damn! The whole restaurant is made in china, even the customers.. And the BBQ thingy had some heat problem, the guy just lift it up & all the charcoal ash flew over us & the food, they don’t even care!! I would have died of poison the nxt minute if I still pick up my chopsticks to eat! We swear it was first & the last visit! ..Total bill $80 for 4 pax. Shitty! Even if its free, i wont go again!
My main concern is: my beautiful clean & shiny blackheads-free face after doing my facial was partly destroyed by the charcoal ashes that could have bypass my face. Arrrghh! Lesson learned: Do not eat BBQ steamboat after your facial!!!!
Doing mask now & that pack of Calbee potatoe chips keep looking at me.. sigh!
.....back to title, i seriously need more TIME!!
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment