it is always after one's death...then we will realise all the good things actually had their own intrinsic values.im not sad but the media did affect alot in our lives. many times we choose to believe what others said or what we heard rather than to know the truth. That’s how fragile our emotions & feelings could emerge so naively!
.
.
.
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth." —Michael Jackson
...........
being that superstar could cost a series of history! even till the end, people are still fighting over his every piece of wealth & probe for ways to get the best out of it
humans are complicated creatures.
i’ll still uphold the 1st image of MJ b’cos the very first cassette I bought was from him :)
**forever rest in peace & your memory living still in us**

No comments:
Post a Comment