April 28, 2009

Blow my mind!

4.40am. My mind is malfunctioning...already killed my million brain cells away! I’m listening to some relaxing songs now…hopefully my hair won’t fall off too much b'cos of stress! Seriously, that could killed my image which I don’t loved to ='( I’ve realized my hair grew so much longer than before. I don’t know why it seems like another 200 more days to reach next week. There’s no day or night but just endless tons of revision that I never fancy this life! I never loved studying. The only principal underlying is not to let myself or anyone down. I must get this bloody cert! Just u wait.

To this point, I can’t wait for the agony to end & do something that can make me feel happier & younger! Champ Champ is getting older with me. I hope when my mood change, she will get more energetic too! I can’t believe there will be another year more. Just sucks! Don’t know why it seems I've lost so much things & some is still pending for it to be happened. Haiz. I’m getting emo to the core. Sometimes when I sleep at night, I hope I could have just died in my dreams & not waking up the next day to face the music…

I’m very glad that after enduring 4 mths of those nonsense people, my buddy is finally back from her maternity leave!! It was hell of WAR time handling them. I’m glad that I’ve pulled through. I need to confess honestly, I hope what I’ve done the past mths will get a payoff this June. Although no high hopes pinned, but if the job doesn’t reward what u deserved they just took us for granted. We are no slaves to ease their business crisis. The grass is always greener on the other side. If there's a choice, i would definitely not regret. My sister & me really gone thru’ so much this period, I hope we can share the same happiness. She even became a Wonder Woman now! How bad to leave her alone fighting the war now...I fully understand the frustrations!!! All the ^!^&*$%#* words came out! Some people can really be that self-centered! At least boss is back, those monkeys had quiet down. They had indeed creates some nice dramas each day for the past 4 mths. Pls keep far away from me when I returned. I had enough of being trodden on! I only know a team leader should be a good role model & would motivate their followers, not pushing the blame & showing zero tolerance kind of attitude. I cannot except there’s such people for their years of experience. Worst still, not only one. Sometimes things are really going to the extent that is out of control…If u feel that u are doing right, just go ahead & do it! The rest will still survive even w/o u.
Ok stop whining.

How nice MR paper had ended. Left LM & the killer module, OT!! Got to buck up! Let’s listen to some rocking songs tmr to let go my super moody feelings!! YayY! Let's moves on! It’s will be a better day tmr!!!!! *Tks lovies for all the encouragement!


Funny Things Do Happen…
When u lives together, u tends to find out all sorts of amusing habits that your partner will have. Sorry! No refund allowed. Just accept it!

Hubby: I want to SHIT!
.........................................
Wife: I want to pee also! Let me use first!!
.........................................................................

Hubby: (play childishness! immediately run to the toilet with a habit of ABC)
....................................................................................................

Wife: wth. (why cant he let me pee first? Damn angry. Attacked his habit of ABC!!)
....................................................................................................

Hubby: (super unhappy b'cos his SHIT cannot come out aft. i've attacked his habit of ABC & then bang the door 1st time so loud!)
...................................................................................................

Wife: wth. (aiya, ignored lah)
.....................................................

Hubby: (bang AGAIN 2nd time!) *poor champ champ also jumped!
....................................................................................................

Wife: wth! (angry again. push the toilet door & *!@#$%^ him.) TMD. I only want to pee… who cares abt your SHIT can come out anot…
....................................................................................................

10 mins later..

Hubby: Sorry la just now..
............................................

Wife: (totally ignored.)
......................................

That’s just only some parts of living together, its more than u can imagine.. =)

Goodnite peeps!
.
.
.

Love this pic! champ x2 is smiling =D So adorable!

No comments: