i'm very happy that i'm going to visit u this Sunday!!
every time i thought of you, i reflected myself.
i was lazy & all your scoldings were right!
i miss you so deeply & even in my dreams, i could hug u so tight.
and all we did were silence embrace & tears.
indeed u were with me all these while, making sure I’m living well with no threats.
i wished to see your smile again, no illness panorama anymore.
i’m happy, im so happy to see the real u!!!
but tears would filled to the bottom of my heart when I saw u in the tiny urn.
every time i thought of you, i reflected myself.
i was lazy & all your scoldings were right!
i miss you so deeply & even in my dreams, i could hug u so tight.
and all we did were silence embrace & tears.
indeed u were with me all these while, making sure I’m living well with no threats.
i wished to see your smile again, no illness panorama anymore.
i’m happy, im so happy to see the real u!!!
but tears would filled to the bottom of my heart when I saw u in the tiny urn.
am i in joy or in sorrow?
when can I see u again now?
Loves the endless presence of you..
when can I see u again now?
Loves the endless presence of you..
No comments:
Post a Comment