February 09, 2009

Spilled Your Words

The Expectancy Theory was right!

I = E x V

I = instrumentality (what you do will get to your results)
E = expectancy
V = valence (attractiveness of results)

It states that “I know I can perform this job well. But end of the day, the rewards I got is only 2% more of what I have now”

Will I put in all the effort next time? No point. I just do what I need to & that’s enough.

It doesn’t worth me.

A pragmatic lesson learned.




In the midst of learning this topic called Charismatic…Lecturer actually spilled his words! Me & my girlfriend were too exhausted to react ourselves other than hearing the usual laughers of those aunties.

He was describing how attractive a person can be as a results of his charisma..U want to be like him…U r attach to him & U even want to go bed with him

!!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!

And immediately, I could feel the dumbfounded expressions around me..First thing that came to my mind.. “Hey! Do u know what are u talking about?? Citing such a obtuse example”..sigh!




That doesn’t wake me though. I was counting down…The clock finally ticks past 9.30pm!

No comments: