December 17, 2008

2 years

It's had been exactly 2 years that grandma left me.

The clock stopped at 2am in my room where my tears started to flow..

I saw her last heart beat. I held her cold hands. Her soul left without bidding goodbye.

I wonder how is she doing in the other world?

Till today, i still miss her alot :(

Everything in the house reminds me of her. The household chores she usually do became my job. That's how i slowly realised i've let her down & have not been a filial grand-daughter to her....

Whatever undone can now only be regrets!

"popo, i know u are always by my side praying for me & giving me blessings

whenever i felt safe, i know u are here
thanks for leaving me a shelter with everything!
how can i tell you how much i love u?"

No comments: