November 16, 2008

Chillax

Counting down to 7th Nov which is my closing ceremony of exams! I already planned what I want to do & of cos going out to breath some fresh air! Indeed I’ve put myself with too much tension, till now I still cant get over it.

pm & me decided to have our “digestive” lunch after the last paper =) I drove to NP & realized so many things have change in just 2 yrs! The feeling was totally different & I felt so old compared to the hip youngsters lor sighz…times flies with a blink blink of eyes =( Somehow, I do savor my old memories there. In the midst of enjoying, god loves to upset me with surprises all the time!!! I’ve planned to go to the salon to have my haircut & do some coloring to have a fresh start. pm said she’ll tagged along with me. And to create agony into my pleasure, my stupid car suddenly cannot start aft I left my sch carpark with the headlight on!!! Just for that ½ hrs & the whole engine cannot start! It’s the first time I encountered engine dead & Im so totally annoyed at that time!!~(Y so suay one???)…lucky pm is there with me & she tried to call her friends for advise..But I don’t like to depend on others lah so I decided to call the car shop to beg for help. Actually im not worried that the car is not working or anything, I just felt damn unlucky that why it happened exactly @ my joyous moment!!! Arrgghh…!! After like wasting 2 hrs, finally somebody came to my rescue. The person said my car’s batt was already spoilt..relates to wear & tear la…wat la blaaa blaaa la.. In the end, final billed paid is $170 for a brand new batt. My heart so pain leh… suddenly my negligence cost me so much! ! ='(
Ok doesn’t matter, money can earn back lah! The car is my own consumption & we should take the responsibility for our safety too.

After much setbacks, I've transformed my unhappy mood & cont’d my plans to the salon. I recommended this shop b'cos its cheap! I paid only $75 for whole head colouring & few strips of highlights =)

Then headed to bugis for some shopping & what happen after that????............From bugis, we saunter all the way to Chinatown just to avoid going home early!
hehe

CHILLAX~…along the streets!

As usual, love talks till 4am. I enjoyed her ccompany although nette is not with us!! Nevertheless, 3 of us still reunite nxt day to have our virgin trip to sing K, but no evidence to show rl. heez.. Hope to meet up for 4 of us v soon, baking @ ckp's hse is not a prob!!! Know she's extremely busy handling domestic issues & her work. hee..:) And her oven is going rusty, we shall do it once ;p

see u soon!

No comments: