August 27, 2008

Table Tennis

I've finally sat down quietly watching Table Tennis played in the final segment of Olympics!
But it turned out to be a waving of excitment & disappointment too...But still, i learned something from it too!

From unknown rules to knowing..
From not watching to watching the whole match throughout..
From hate to loving..
From dummy to admiring..

Now then i knew it all.. not too late la

Congrats to FENG TW, my new coolest heroine, for being part of the glory =)

The silver medalist team....hurrayyyeee

I admire people who's always so calm, looking cool but when he/she started to smile a little, it turned out looking so cute instead!....hehe

All the co-ords fav!

Dont judge her look! WANG YG is v friendly de lar...

Candy & LI JW

Smileeeeee, 101% cute (not ah tan cute nor behind tt LI JW hor..)

Seriously..I felt other than the nationality, people with sportsmanship are worthwhile to get the respect & support... With the response from our locals, im sure the 3 did!!

See u in London 2012

No comments: