I've put more attention to my old lady dog..but now its more than ever..
The story is simple...
it's the movements & expressions "Socks"(named of the dog in the movie) did to make it a memorable one.
i wanted to own a golden retriever if i ever had the chance! so huge & huggable!!! =D
(The below 10 commandments "I" refers to the dog.)
The Ten Commandments of Dog Ownership:1) Listen patiently to what I have to say.
2) Trust me, for I am always on your side.
3) Play with me a lot.
4) Don’t forget that I have feelings, too.
5) Let’s never fight.
6) If I don’t obey you, I have a good reason.
7) You have school, and friends, but as for me, I only have you.
8) Stay my best friend even when I’m old.
9) I’ll only live about ten years, so let’s make every moment count.
10) I’ll never forget our life together, so when my time comes, please be by my side.
Please obey the above 10 rules if u are going to own a dog.
thanks Karen for watching this show with me
** Champ Champ, i love u so much. I promise to fulfill all the 10 commandments to u. Please dont leave me so soon. I've became strong & independent b'cos of u too.
No comments:
Post a Comment