May 01, 2008

ZOO!

Hubby & I had a date with the Zoo this PH! Cos' I’m the corporate friends of the Zoo!!! =)


The feeling is almost the same back when I was a kid, my beloved grandma had brought me there. I saw many big big small small families with innocent kids running around. I see myself here again maybe few yrs later..with our baby =) hehe….

June said “U & joe like 2 big kids …” when I told her I'm visiting ZOO today! Yes yes, we are. :) There are still many adventurous place we have not visit together!

I loved animals, I loved ZOO!!! But I duno why, this time I went, the children farm no more. I wana visit mr.pinkie pig & mr.white horse but not there =( There’s some renovation here & there. This time, I went to appreciate chimpanzees, orang utans, baboons, etc. all the diff. species of monkeys! And also admiring my best friend, giraffe (resembles myself!!!) heh heh

Other prominent site like the late Ah Meng @ Garden With A View. So sad. I saw the grass hump of his grave only together with his dark-grey statue. The zookeeper mentioned they are like 99% of humans. That’s why there’s this gloomy feeling arises....

We had Jungle Breakfast!!! It cost $18 which both of us felt not worth it. It’s buffet-style but their varieties are very little! The food is simple…Only special thing is that we can take pics with Ah Meng’s friends. Can see them very closed-up! Quite cute though..like lil babies…yet very mischievous. I loved to see diff. sizes of orang utans! =)



Happy Family :)

Their busy munching fruits, never pay attention! But then, dont touch me cos' they just had durians ya'!!!

Most of the animals are lying lazily in the day time. NO ROOAAARRRrr sound can be heard!

Cotton Monkey, its actually very tiny in size. Looks cute in real

Have u heard of Giant Tortoise in Zoo? NO? It's behind me. The picture effect not too GIANT though... =)

Another lazy animal, TIGER never GRRrOOWwL @ me!!

HoMe SwEeT hOmE

No comments: