Sometimes u are happy, sometimes u are moody
Sometimes u are everything, sometimes u are nothing
Sometimes u are healthy, sometimes u are sick
Sometimes u are gentle, sometimes u are the worst ever
But most of the times, u are not what i want.
Why do I give up to this fate of doing what i'm doing.
I remembered the words she said that adds to the wound...Never forget in this life..
Grandma, I cried when I looking at u now but somehow u told me to be strong, dont cry over silly things...The tears slowly stop. I need to be alone when things happen... Cos nobody would understand how I feel. Not even you.
The worst is to quarrel with u yet u know how much i hate to see u.
Dont ask me whether im ok, dont ask me dont worry, just leave me alone.
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment