March 06, 2008

RULE #1, Luv @ First Sight!

It suppose to be a horror show but became my love at first sight after RULE #1.
So deeply electrified by SHAWN YUE!!!!!!!! yummmylicious~! hurhurhur.......


Although I've been to many gala premieres but this is the first time seeing 2 well-known hunks, Ekin Cheng & Shawn Yue! First walked pass is Ekin with his long wavy hair, put on a lil weight & grew a lil older… But the charisma is still there. He begins his first word “Hello” to many of the publics who were waiting anxiously… Followed by the super duper ultimate attractive, Shawn Yue!!!! Omg….though I’ve watched several of his movies, I didn’t attract to him @ all. But after yesterday, he had been a well target to me! He’s really attractive & love @ first sight...real cool & suave in person~ Hahahahaha….. Karen & I were absolutely enjoyed gazing them just in front of us! =D Ekin for her & Shawn for me =p






第一诫:这个世界没有鬼。


第二诫:千万别让它们碰你。


第三诫:真实没有想象中简单。


第四诫:它们一直在你身边。


Some of the pics I've grabbed from my colleague that she took :




余文樂

Many local artistes were there especially when it was a HKG film. It was a long..long…. long time since I watch horror movie as everyone else know the reason! Hehe… So when I know that RULE #1 is coming up starring 2 hunks & our local artiste, Fiona Xie…I was quite eager to catch this horror movie. It was indeed heart-thumping & terrifying but a good show cos’ the story contents was mysterious and horrigible too! =B

*Thanks Karen for making time for me too to watch with me, we shall do it again ya'! =)




Go catch it if you dare to find out!

No comments: