September 02, 2007

蔷蔷

This is a very meaning song. Esp. to those who have their beloved doggies. I heard this from radio & thought: "Why Ella would sang such a nice song alone??". There's a so touching story behind it.... I seriously felt this is so meaningful.

She bought this dog & have some sickness...it had went to 2 operations but the 2nd time, it didnt make it & Ella was on the way to take flight for her work..She was shocked to hear her doggy is in critical condition & immediately rushed to the hospital to see her last moment. Doggy, named "蔷蔷" had passed away....
She was so sad that on her journey in the flight..she wrote this song named after her doggy.

I was so interested in her lyrics & went to check online..Aft hearing the song understanding the whole story, my tears falls......... I really thought "蔷蔷" sounds like my favourite dog, "champ champ" too. Sobs....I dont want her to leave me too.... Loves*





还记得你喜欢咬着我的手
然后给我你嘴里的球
要我陪你玩丢丢
你喜欢我摸摸你的小耳朵
窝在我的身旁 没有烦忧
在梦里遨游
好狗狗 好狗狗
谢谢你陪妈咪这么久
你并没有离开我
是搬到天堂生活
蔷蔷你要记得我
你不要走丢 快快找到天使
在天堂给我保佑
蔷蔷不要忘了我
还有亲爱的阿姨叔叔和你的朋友
你永远活在记忆中

蔷蔷

蔷蔷

蔷蔷你要记得我
你不要走丢
快快找到天使
在天堂给我们保佑
蔷蔷不要忘了我 还有亲爱的阿姨叔叔和你的朋友
你永远活在记忆中

蔷蔷 谢谢你 

No comments: