August 09, 2007

HAPPY 42th BIRTHDAY!!!!


My eyes grew on the Sparkling Fireworks!!!!!~~~
Always so magnificent & stunning! As usual....Every Singaporean is waiting for this moment....
But every year, it seems to be the same fireworks dazzling everyone's eyes yet still many people waiting for so long just to witness that colourful sparks for merely less than 10 mins!
BEAUTIFUL :)



Click to watch the Sparks I took =)



Busy working all day long but not forgetting our plans :) Yaaayyyyeeee.. Wedding bells ringing near me. Just take it blissful & natural, nothing else. Be hAppY & No Worries. This period I've heard many people getting married or already married & my office did influences me too. Many mums-to-be, big stomachs everywhere! Is that contagious?

Peiru also told me she hopes to ring the bell this year-end but seems his bf had no actions which upsets her. Guys are never serious at this critical time, they ALWAYS take their girlfriends for granted. And girlfriends had been waiting though it doesnt seems to be. ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS. If guys see this, Just go get your girlfriend some happiness on your ACTIONS please! Girlfriends are sick of taking care of YOU all these while, why not gave your 101% commitment to them huh???! I always thought being together for 2 or 3 years is too long. Both will be get sick & tired for that old r'ship........till plain love. Phew..............suddenly I felt so unfair! I mean.........for my girlfriends =( Keep cool.


I wanna all my friends to be keep blessing for me :) Hehe....Still how I wish I'm very rich now, get married & born 3 babies before 28 yrs. Named me young mommy.... But only a dream yah! I cant even take care of myself, how can i ever take care of the kids. (>.<) What a pity!

Everyone...just take a small little peep ok? It's ready!!~Here's our wedding band... =)


This is the best design that suits ME & HIM. S.I.M.P.L.E He dont like diamonds or anything on that ring. Unlike for me, the more the diamonds, the merrier I am! hehezhehez...... =p So Mr Joe, I wont be so materialistic to demand a 2 or 3 carat diamond ring, just 1 carat will do in 3 yrs time for our customary(as he promised), HOPEFULLY....... =) before we moved to our new romantic nest. Muacks! (thought of the BIG diamond..,platimum also accepted)
Dont deny OK as this blog can kept for unlimited years if internet didnt dies huh...... ;p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Few days ago, I'vé watched "不能說的秘密" by Jay Chou. I felt I like him a little more....... Cos his impression to me is always so proud & introvert lah! But this movie, he really turned open & quite kinky ya'! Very cute & sweet though (Sarah's say she get orgasm when he sees him WTH! @#$%^ & she watched the movie twice ok? Crazy girl!) Hehe.... I think Jay Chou's fans will fall in love with him even more after watching. Especially the part when he competes the piano, damn respect him!!! I've the urge to play piano lah! Can I go learn piano too? The characters: 路小雨 & 葉湘倫....A perfect match~! I admires the film scenes & background too! Truly exquisite! Just that the ending part abit too much lah! Need to think abit of the ending if u have low EQ like me lor.... =(


Joey did cries when he watched? OOOOPps! hehe....cos he said the lead actress is very pitiful. Last that I agreed. This kind of love is too extreme for me. I cant take it! What a shakespeare love~!!! But the Huang Qiu Sheng(as Jay's father) is damn funny lah! Cant help laughing~~




***I saw this on YouTube, the piano scores is very nice!




RUSH HOUR 3 is even better! Chris Tucker is a comedian. It's all the way to the end. LOL! I still loves Jackie Chan movie~The only worth Chinese movie by him. Maybe I wanna watch 881, shall bring Joey's papa lah. Cos this kinda local movie, I'll thought of my late grandma.If she's still around, I'll definately bring her to watch, she's like it =..( But now, I guess I would love to bring this thought towards Joey's papa. Grandma reminds me to be filial to the elderly. Do whatever u can to add the memories.


My last thought of this entry would be .......................................

I WANNA BE SLIMMER & SLIMMER!!!! before dec comes............................................49kg just right.

Then it would be completely, HAPPY ROM :)

No comments: