July 14, 2007

Tie my Love knot

13 July 2007 - Our plans to tie the knot. Joe & me went to buy our wedding bands =) =) =) This sounds funny! We already engaged our plans by this year end...cos' HDB dateline is up! I cant wait to move to a new home, but my dreams will only come true by 2011+-. And I'll definitely miss this place so much. Everything here is so part of my life since...... *fingers counts....* 14 yrs ago & very soon it have to be changed. That's called "part & parcel of life" ya? Changes is unevitable.....All my big choices!

I hope all the choices I've made is right =)
Dont said me silly anymore....... On behalf of Joe here, :) he promised me that he can made a good man till we hold hands, hugs & become the "history skeleton", RIGHT? ;p But only when you stop your äcting cool & fierce plus the dancing behaviour all-day-long okay!!! lol *come come kiss kiss*......All these words I dare to say is bcos when u know.....it's already too late! Im your gangster wife, U can never beat me....I confessed!!!! hehehehe....
------------------------------------------------------------What a messy hair, mr joey?

One fine day walk @ parkview square

-------------------------------------------------------

I've got a free CK fragrance CKIN2U. Thanks to Jin Ai(my sales person) for the kind sponsor!
Jin Ai says : "I will take care of my coordinators" *nodds head* Very agreed~MCTV coordinators ah~work day & night..night & day..never-ending ah sigh~.... hehe
If she can give me Davidoff...Christian Dior..SK-II...Anna Sui..Chanel... yah! my-wish! =B



Been really busy working all these while & neglect my messy home & my champ champ. She's getting older & older but still pee & shit all day long. I wana be with her for the longest time =(
I love u doggy.

Tired*.....Hear me again darlings.


BLEAH!

No comments: