April 04, 2007

WWWweeeeee.............


A few hours more to go..........It's my sweetest birthday! I hope I can bring him many surprises. I bought cake, alcoholic drinks (he shall turn lobster tonight!), his pressie...Its for tonight. Clock strikes 12 to our celebration!!!....BUT is @ home la. HAha. Tmr actual celebration will be @ Cafe del mar. Looking forward of my first visit to the romantic atmosphere........

The official 100 days is over. The sad days marked my mind forever. Looking forward to another beginning. Life's always up & down, good & bad times. My bad times is over except for the memories with grandma will never end...

Looking at the good times now. . .

I've got a nice job. When u are tired & bored, just try my luck to walk around @ my workplace & there will be surprises. It's been abt a month! I just went to the group orientation yesterday...Seems fun to know more people & of cos big organization's CEO, I finally saw him & his presentation. And few courses I've attended which Í had skipped work for 2 days. Gagagaaa.....

Yep... now there seems so many things for me to do. Like choosing my own house, realised that champ champ (my lil doggy)turned 13 this year..I wana play with her till she's tired, not forgetting quarrelling with my 24/7 bf "da(3)qing(2)ma(4)qiao(4)"..Hee...Meet ups with friends shopping on weekends. Going 21st birthday parties. I'm visiting Genting like ever since my last visit 10 yrs ago.....WEEeeeeee.....excited to seat the big big coach with massage chair!!!! And I go sHaKiN
g all the wayyy

Let's wrap up! TGI(G)F=Thank god it's GOOD fridayyyy

No comments: